It’s apparent that I’ve been slacking off on this blog business, but much has happened since my last post. Instead of attempting to backtrack each event, I’ve decided to do a quick review before the start of this new year.
- I moved to the Bay
- Started a new job in Gastroenterology in the heart of San Francisco
- I married the man of my dreams
- I learned more of Gods will & plan for my life
- Experienced more culture, food, art & music
- Moved to the coziest little home in the Temescal District of Oakland
… And so much more!
In 2013, more adventure awaits! You’ll see! Here’s a photo reel recap of some of the things that went down this year: